This 39-piece RS PRO socket and bit set is made from heat-treated and forged Chrome Vanadium Steel to ensure long-lasting durability and resistance, even in harsh worksite conditions.
• The innovative ’Sure Drive’ system offers a reliable and secure grip to stop slipping and rounding of fasteners, parts and fixings.
• The tools are finished in Chrome for easy cleaning and to ensure corrosion protection for longer tool life.
• The set contains a comfortable and ergonomically designed 1/4” Ratchet handle and spinner bar.
• The sockets, bits and accessories are all supplied in a metal case with a marked internal liner that allows easy identification retrieval of parts while on the job.
This type of socket set is typically used by professional tradesmen, mechanics or those wishing to complete DIY tasks in a home environment. Socket sets can be used in many situations and professions where a socket is integral to carrying out a specific task revolving around loosening or tightening. Socket sets are essential hand tools and are most commonly used for:
• Home DIY
• Automotive repair and maintenance
Why choose this set ?
With its range of driver bits and metric-sized sockets, this RS PRO kit is a compact and reliable asset to any tool kit either professional or DIY. Offering both a ratchet and screwdriver style handle, you can work comfortably whether it’s tightening, loosening or just adjusting anything at home or on a worksite.